Proven Counsel For Real Estate Disputes
Legal matters involving real estate or real property can be complex for everyone involved, from developers to land owners. It is essential to work with an attorney experienced in real estate matters to protect your rights and property interests.
Land use laws can change by state and even by community. The attorneys at Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy have extensive knowledge of Alaska’s real estate laws. Our experience provides our clients with the effective legal representation they need to navigate these complex disputes.
Defending Your Property Rights
Our lawyers have built a long track record of obtaining favorable results for our clients in real estate litigation. We craft individualized strategies to help you understand and protect your property rights.
We have more than 30 years of legal experience to help clients statewide through a wide range of real property issues, including:
- Property title disputes and issues
- Commercial disputes involving business real estate
- Disputes involving land rights, easements or land use
- Landlord-tenant disputes involving leases or rent payments
- Commercial and residential foreclosure issues and disputes
- Disputes regarding purchase and sale agreements
- Covenant disputes and common interest community rights
- Development and construction agreements and rights
- Environmental issues related to real estate development
Clients can trust that their legal matters are in good hands when they work with us. Our attorney Brian Duffy has considerable experience handling all types of real estate law matters. He also understands how to handle real estate issues that are unique to rural Alaska. Put our experience and knowledge on your side.
Contact Our Attorneys For Professional Representation
Contact our firm online or call Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy at 800-868-6134 to arrange a consultation today. We are prepared to discuss your real estate issues and concerns, and help you strive for a favorable solution effectively and efficiently.