Health Care Entities
Business disputes involving and at times between health care entities and other parties can involve complex issues unique to the health care industry. With state and federal regulations and bureaucracies complicating the health care landscape, health care entities often find themselves having to litigate matters in order to protect their interests. This calls for knowledgeable legal representation that can get results as efficiently as possible.
A Statewide Health Care Litigation Practice
At Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock, & Duffy we have handled health care litigation throughout the State of Alaska. Our firm’s Anchorage-based health care litigation attorneys have helped health care entities resolve many high-stakes, non-transactional business matters. Equipped with extensive civil trial experience and an excellent track record, our trial lawyers are known for:
- Resolution of cases involving Alaska’s Certificate of Need statutes
- Representing health care providers and other businesses against state and federal agencies in Medicare- and Medicaid-related matters
- Success in litigating both on behalf of and against hospitals and medical centers
- Helping providers obtain approval to add new services, particularly those that are more costly
- Matters involving infringement of trade secrets and other intellectual property matters
Our firm offers exceptional legal talent. Attorney Peter Gruenstein has been lead attorney in more than 75 jury trials over the last 30 years. Attorney Dan Hickey has been involved in countless significant lawsuits since he began practicing law in Alaska in 1972. Attorney Brian Duffy has helped license health care facilities and has experience resolving issues related to Medicaid/Medicare audits.
Anchorage Lawyers Handling Medicare And Medicaid Issues
Contact Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy for advice regarding your important health care litigation matter. We are highly experienced, highly effective and result-oriented in representing health care providers.