Fighting For Your Family After A Fatal Accident
If you have lost a loved one in an accident or because of medical malpractice or a dangerous product, you may be grieving while trying to take care of yourself and your family. While a lawsuit cannot bring back your loved one, you may be entitled to financial compensation, as well as a greater sense of justice.
At Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy, we represent the families and estates of people who have lost their lives, particularly in cases involving the negligence of others. Through wrongful death claims, we help these clients obtain compensation to cover medical and funeral costs, lost past and future income and contributions, and pain and suffering.
We Will Guide You Through This Difficult Time
Equipped with more than 30 years of experience litigating difficult matters throughout Alaska, our firm’s lawyers handle wrongful death cases arising from:
- Serious motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles, bicycles and pedestrians
- Plane crashes, including those involving small planes and helicopters
- Product liability related to defective consumer and industrial products
- Medical negligence, including surgical errors, birth injuries and diagnostic errors
- Maritime and boat accidents
- Fatal accidents on oil rigs and construction sites
You Need Someone You Can Trust And Rely On. Contact Us Today.
The attorneys at Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy have extensive experience helping families to recover their losses after devastating fatal accidents. You have a right to compensation, but there is a limited time to file a claim.
Contact our Anchorage firm and let us handle your stressful legal matters. You can contact us online or call 800-868-6134 to schedule a free consultation today. If we represent you, you pay no legal fees unless we recover compensation. We represent clients statewide.