A Reputation Of

You Should Not Have To Suffer From Medical Negligence

As patients, we take for granted that medical providers and hospitals will treat us and our loved ones without negligence. Many consumers believe that doctors, nurses and other health care professionals do not make mistakes. This is unfortunately not the case.

Patients who are injured due to medical negligence can seek recourse by filing medical malpractice claims in court. With the representation of an attorney, a claim can be filed against a physician, nurse, surgeon, dentist, anesthesiologist, midwife or any other practitioner, or against a medical center, nursing home or other facility.

Protecting The Rights Of Patients And Holding Providers Accountable

If you or a family member suffered an injury because of the negligence of a medical professional or health care facility, Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy can help. As lawyers who have successfully handled many Alaska medical malpractice cases over the years, we understand this challenging area of the law. We represent clients in pursuing maximum compensation for lost income, medical costs, loss of enjoyment of life, pain and suffering, and the wrongful death of a loved one in cases involving:

  • Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose cancer and other serious conditions
  • Radiological errors involving x-rays and other imaging practices
  • Birth injuries involving fetal monitoring, shoulder dystocia or other problems
  • Surgical errors
  • Nursing home neglect, abuse and improper care
  • Medication errors
  • Hospital negligence

Experience Is Essential — Contact Us For Skilled Representation

Contact our firm’s Anchorage-based medical malpractice attorneys by completing our online form or calling 800-868-6134 today. Your first consultation with us is free, and if we represent you, you will not pay any fees unless we recover compensation for you.

There are time limits to filing medical malpractice claims, so it is important to act quickly. We will handle the legal issues, so you can focus on recovering. We provide representation statewide.