You Need An Advocate After Suffering An Injury
Sustaining a serious injury can affect your family, your career, your financial stability and your overall quality of life. For this reason, some injured people can recover compensation for their injuries and losses with the assistance of a personal injury attorney.
If you or a family member suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, or if you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, we can help. At Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy, our lawyers have been trusted to handle important civil lawsuits for more than 30 years.
Types Of Cases That We Handle
We fight for our clients’ rights and interests in matters, including:
- Serious automobile accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and snowmobiles
- Plane crashes, including fixed-wing aircraft, float planes, helicopters and larger aircraft
- Oil rig accidents, machinery accidents and construction injuries
- Wrongful death claims after fatal accidents
- Medical malpractice cases involving negligence on the part of doctors, hospitals, nursing homes and other providers of health care services
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents on private and public property
- Defective consumer products and dangerous industrial products that cause injuries
Our firm understands what it takes to be successful in Alaska personal injury. We know how to build a powerful case, and we know how insurance companies think and operate.
Contact Experienced Attorneys To Protect Your Future
The Anchorage-based personal injury attorneys of Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy can give you honest advice regarding your rights and options for moving forward to recover the compensation you deserve. Your first consultation with us is free.
It is important to act quickly to ensure you reserve your right to compensation and get the support you and your family need as soon as possible.
If we represent you, you will not pay legal fees unless and until we recover compensation. Contact us online or call 800-868-6134 to discuss your questions and concerns and arrange your first meeting with us.