Effective Litigation For Contract Disputes
Solid contracts are pivotal to commercial success and stability. They frame deals, delineate boundaries and prevent conflicts, most of the time. When a significant contract dispute develops, litigation may be necessary in order to resolve it satisfactorily.
As all experienced business leaders know, a contract dispute can consume valuable time and resources, and it can jeopardize critical opportunities. Whether you are a small-business owner or a corporate executive, having strong, reliable legal counsel is essential for overcoming contract obstacles and moving on from them as quickly as possible.
Trust Our Unparalleled Experience
At Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy, we have litigated a broad range of contract matters throughout the state of Alaska. Our firm’s Anchorage-based business litigation attorneys have been helping clients resolve complex business disputes for decades. Equipped with extensive experience in the state’s civil courts and a long track record of success, we can help you protect your interests in:
- Breach of contract litigation involving numerous industries
- Breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, conspiracy and tortious interference cases
- Litigation involving oil companies, royalty calculations, drilling rights and other matters
- Disputes involving health care entities, hospitals and state agencies
- Employment contract disputes related to noncompete agreements, nondisclosure agreements, severance agreements, executive compensation packages or other matters
- Real estate matters, including those involving commercial leases, construction issues and development issues
- Shareholder disputes, partnership disputes and equity matters
Contact Us For Proactive And Proven Legal Counsel
Protecting your business investments and endeavors is essential. Our experienced attorneys handle business disputes effectively and efficiently to save our clients’ money and help them return to business as soon as possible.
Contact Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy by completing our online form or calling 800-868-6134 for advice regarding your business or commercial disputes. Our lawyers provide strategic guidance and result-oriented advocacy on behalf of our business clients.