Proactive Counsel For All Business Matters
All business owners know that litigating commercial disputes can distract from your business. It can jeopardize your business’ opportunities and reputation, as well as your own time, finances and resources. Regardless of whether you own a small business or manage a large corporation, it is critical to have reliable legal counsel. We can help you overcome commercial disputes and put them behind you, so you can focus on your business affairs once again.
At Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy, we provide a range of business-related services to companies and business people, including business formation, buy-sell agreements, corporate compliance and governance, commercial transactions, and business disputes. We advise and represent companies on the legal aspects of hiring, managing and terminating employees. We routinely represent businesses and business people in litigation. We are particularly proud of the work we do to help clients avoid preventable legal disputes.
Our Experienced Litigators Can Protect Your Business Interests
We have extensive experience guiding business owners through litigation. Our Anchorage business litigation attorneys have helped clients resolve even the most complex business disputes for more than 30 years. With our skill, experience and long track record of success, we can protect businesses in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Breach of contract issues in a wide range of industries
- Fraud, conspiracy and tortious interference claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty matters
- Disputes involving oil companies, royalty calculations, drilling rights and other matters
- Commercial health care disputes involving health care entities, hospitals and state agencies
- Employment contract issues involving noncompete agreements, nondisclosure agreements, severance agreements, executive compensation packages or other matters
- Real property disputes, including those involving commercial leases, construction and development issues
- Shareholder and partnership disputes, as well as equity matters
We provide advice and representation to our clients involved in litigation. We have years of experience in Alaska representing clients at trial, on appeal, or in mediations and arbitrations. We use this experience to evaluate our client’s case, develop an effective strategy and aggressively pursue our client’s objectives.
For large multi-state commercial disputes, we assist our clients in obtaining the right attorney for their case and ensure that our client receives high quality, cost-effective representation.
Safeguard The Future Of Your Business. Contact Our Firm Today.
Contact Gruenstein, Hickey, Havelock & Duffy for advice regarding your business or commercial disputes. Arrange a consultation with our attorneys by completing our online contact form or calling 800-868-6134 to discuss your options and strategize. We provide effective, result-oriented advocacy on behalf of our business clients all over Alaska.