There Is No Substitute For Experience
When it comes to resolving difficult legal challenges, there is simply no substitute for experience. At Gruenstein & Hickey, we place particular emphasis on personal injury matters, complex business litigation, class actions, disputes unique to health care entities, and cases involving professional malpractice, which we have been doing for decades.
Our attorneys, Peter E. Gruenstein and Daniel W. Hickey, have been practicing law in Alaska for more than 30 years. Peter and Dan have won landmark cases and earned an outstanding reputation throughout the state because of their commitment to the law and their consistent focus on the interests of their clients.
Fighting For The Rights Of The Injured
At Gruenstein & Hickey we represent injured parties and their families, helping them pursue maximum compensation for their medical expenses, income losses, property damage, and pain and suffering. If you or a loved one has been injured because of the negligence of another party, contact us. Our lawyers handle:
- Serious vehicle accidents, including truck, motorcycle and car accidents
- Wrongful death cases
- Medical malpractice cases involving misdiagnosis, surgical errors, birth injuries, nursing home neglect and other serious problems
- Construction site accidents resulting in injury to workers
- Aviation accidents
Every case is different. Consult an experienced lawyer if you are considering legal recourse.
Righting Wrongs Through Class Actions
Our lawyers have successfully represented clients in class actions against major corporations, government agencies and other powerful entities. We provide strategic representation in cases related to consumer protection, public pensions, antitrust issues and other important matters.
Protecting Our Clients' Interests In Business And Commercial Litigation
At Gruenstein & Hickey, we have extensive experience as trial lawyers in a wide variety of commercial contexts. Our attorneys litigate business matters that involve:
- Contract disputes such as breach of contract
- Health care entities with unique interests and challenges
- Providence Health & Services - Alaska
- Banner Health - Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Fred Meyer Stores